[c-nsp] quick 3750 question...

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Wed Jul 22 16:29:07 EDT 2009

Technically I think they are - however, if your existing stack is in production I would prefer to do the following:

1) Manually update the IOS of the new switch to match the IOS of the existing members (got hung up here once because the flash didn't have room to hold both the existing IOS image and the image running image of the stack)
2) *****Add the member at a time that you are not in production JUST IN CASE the stack reboots. I prefer to err on the side of caution!
3) Make sure you set stack master, etc. I think if don't there is a chance ports might get renumbered...

Just my 2 cents and someone please correct me if I am wrong... :o)

-Jeff