[c-nsp] quick 3750 question...

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 16:54:35 EDT 2009

Yes they are.  The biggy to watch out for is when you remove a member.  Make
sure the member you want to remove is powered off before removing the stack
cables.

A minor item is to make sure when removing the stack cables to insert the
new switch, make sure you don't isolate one of the in-use switches...hehe.

You can upgrade the code previous to insertion or after you get it to join.
I normally do it before as it's smoother.  Also don't forget to provision
the imcoming switch on the existing stack.

tv