[c-nsp] Cisco Catalyst 2960PD-8TT-L

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Mon Jul 27 14:57:29 EDT 2009

Nick Hilliard wrote:
> On 27/07/2009 17:39, Justin Shore wrote:
>> The only Cisco-branded switches in the product line that won't have
>> have a CLI are the Express switches.  This of course means that the
>> LinkSys switches won't have a Cisco CLI (if they have one at all which
>> I doubt).
>
> http://lcli.wikidot.com/

Interesting.  So they don't have a Cisco CLI but they have an otherwise
limited CLI if you know the tricks to get into it.  I don't think that
will be helpful in RANCID though.  I don't think I can make it jump
through all the hoops necessary to get logged in or pass meta control
characters.  Interesting nonetheless though.

Thanks
  Justin