[c-nsp] Humor: Cisco announces end of BGP

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Jul 29 09:58:26 EDT 2009

Let's see...from our "big carriers":

AboveNet: No IPv6
Verizon:  No IPv6
Savvis:  No IPv6
Level3: No IPv6
GBLX: IPv6!
Verio: IPv6!

Sure, we have some smaller providers and peers that run it, too, but until the majority of our so-called "Tier 1" providers start deploying it *and making it easy to request*, I stick to my guns by saying that he wasn't that far off.

-evt