[c-nsp] Humor: Cisco announces end of BGP

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:32:24 EDT 2009

And therein lies the rub.  The objection was to "never be adopted" ...
I know several of the above (and other large carriers you omitted) have
"started deploying it", but "started deployment" != "commercially
available".
(i.e. - not "easy to request".  And for today, I totally agree ... that is
why I said in "1-3 years".)

/TJ