[c-nsp] DMVPN and OSPF

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Jul 29 22:10:33 EDT 2009

OSPF and DMVPN can be a bit funky.

Did you force the DR to be the hub by setting the priority?

I forgot, did you set it to broadcast or multipoint?

I'd suggest you look at the packet capture feature and get a trace when
it's down.

Do you see the LSA's in the database?
Can you ping 224.0.0.5 and get a response?

Are the neighbors flapping?