[c-nsp] Balancing T1's with CEF

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Thu Jul 30 09:32:23 EDT 2009

Unless you do "per-packet" load-sharing (which you don't want to do since
it's cpu switched), the path is session based. If most of the traffic is
going from one source to one destination, it won't be load-shared. What do
the routing tables look like in both directions?

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
http://www.ox.com  | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139