[c-nsp] ISP in US

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Thu Jul 30 13:42:19 EDT 2009

None.  There is no common carrier between the two.  The US has plenty
to choose from.  The Middle East has very few, all buying from one or
two top tier in-region carriers.

It is also likely that you will have to use a VPN between the sites,
as any type of SIP/RTP/H.323 is likely to be blocked in the border in
the Middle East.

That being said, I seriously doubt you need what you think you need
(guaranteed QoS).  If you do, you can absolutely purchase an MPLS
tunnel between wherever you like, with dedicated QoS.  After all of
the interconnect fees from each carrier it may have to pass though,
likely bandwidth-metered, it would be cheaper to purchase a private
Gulfstream V and build an airport at each site.