[c-nsp] confreg 0x42 on a Sup32

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Fri Jul 31 09:35:15 EDT 2009

Thanks Tim and Jesse for the replies.

Well, I only had a small window this morning to get this resolved and
both confregs from rommon didn't seem to bypass the config like I
wanted. Also tried just confreg with no args, and selecting it to
ignore the config with still no affect.

But as I type this, I did it from the SP rommon.  Should I have done
the break at the RP boot instead?

I will have another window this evening to get this resolved. Thanks
for any suggestions.

-graham