[c-nsp] IPV6 implementation

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:27:58 EDT 2009

Short answer - it depends.

Quick thoughts:
	1) SLAAC can suffice, assuming IPv4 is present to "cheat" off of for
DNS/name resolution.
	   Or if/when RFC5006 gets more widely supported.

	2) Maybe, see next comment :).

	3) DHCPv6 client and server support is not exactly 100% available on
all platforms, atleast
	   not natively (3rd party apps exist, e.g. - Dibbler).  Many
routers currently support
	   stateless DHCPv6 server functionality only ... not stateful.

HTH!
/TJ