[c-nsp] Opensource tool to measure Jitter for VoIP

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Jun 8 10:06:21 EDT 2009

What are the there legal ramifications to this?  While I like to think that "it's my network, I'll do what I want to measure its performance", I *think* that sniffing voice traffic without consent is considered wiretapping.  IANAL, but it would behoove you to get a consent form from your customer prior to taking this route, just in case.

-evt