[c-nsp] need help with 6509-E with WS-SUP32-GE-3B

Renelson Panosky panocisco77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:40:48 EDT 2009

I Have a brand new 6509-E with WS-SUP32-GE-3B booting up in rommon> mode i
was able to type the command boot so it can look for the right code to boot
up but after i configured the switch i turned off and turned it back on,  it
boot up in rommon mode again and everything was lost.  I know someone had
upgraded the IOS and i am sure that's what causing the problem and i know
there is command i can type to fix the problem but i can't remember it or
find it on the web can someone please help me out with this ?

Renelson