[c-nsp] 3750 running jumbo frames ?

Jeff Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 11 10:14:11 EDT 2009

	I forgot to mention that the hosts that will be using jumbo frames,
will be on a separate VLAN between the two switches.  The concern was
since the jumbo frame was a global change (all gig ports on 3750), how
would it impact the other vlan that only has 1500 MTU hosts on.   I
would assume there isn't any impact for hosts with a 1500 MTU, its
just that the switch can now pass 9k frames if present.   The switch
management was the other key issue.

Thanks

Jeff