[c-nsp] full routing table / provider-class chassis

Ian MacKinnon Ian.Mackinnon at lumison.net
Thu Jun 11 11:18:44 EDT 2009

Thanks Gert, excellent answer.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison.
presence of viruses.  Lumison accept no liability for any