[c-nsp] x6148 vs. x6548

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Fri Jun 12 14:22:00 EDT 2009

You are correct. That only applies to the 6148. Originally it also
applied to the 6548 as well, but that limitation was removed later by
s/w optimizations in the LTL programming scheme. So you *can* get
more than 1G thru an etherchannel with 6548s, but of course, you
still can only get 1G max thru a given port group on the card.

All the other restrictions of the 6148 (eg, no jumbos) still apply to 6548.

HTH,
Tim

At 09:46 AM 6/12/2009, Michael Ulitskiy muttered:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Nexus 7000
Cisco - http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759