[c-nsp] L2TPv3 and VLANs

Ge Moua moua0100 at umn.edu
Thu Jun 18 10:44:05 EDT 2009

 > How do I make this happen on the HQ router?

Each l2tp tunnel will have its own vc:  "sh l2tun all"

You obviously have thoughts this all out as your logic for how it will
and should work is sound.

We are doing a very similar setup over here at the UofMn and this is
working well for us.

Regards,
Ge Moua | Email: moua0100 at umn.edu

Network Design Engineer
University of Minnesota | Networking & Telecommunications Services