[c-nsp] BGP Load balance for the uplink

Georgi Genov linuxloader at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:32:39 EDT 2009

Here is my scenario , i have 2 uplink providers , one with 2 backup
sessions on two different vlans with 2x /30 ip addr and other with
multihop bgp .First provider with the 2 sessions i have 2:1 speed
compare against the second . I advertise at the both providers same
prefix lists . ( 2x /18 and one /24 ) . dmzlink-bw is one solution , but
it didn`t work at multihop bgp . Some other suggestions .

PS: Ruter is RSP720-3CXL-GE with Cisco IOS Software, c7600rsp72043_rp
Software (c7600rsp72043_rp-ADVIPSERVICES-M), Version 12.2(33)SRB5a,
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)