[c-nsp] Fw: Data Centre Best pratices

Cord MacLeod cordmacleod at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:19:06 EDT 2009

Data center best practices?  Are you a content house?  Are you an
ISP?  Are you a colo provider?  Given that there are multiple best
practices for those scenarios alone not to mention if you are a
content house your network is built to support your application...
that's one hell of a long paper you are writing.  Don't forget to add
the EU/US differences...  Why not just publish a book?

Second, and not to be rude, but if you don't know where to find
necessary starting points for a document of this nature, are you sure
you are the best person to be writing it?