[c-nsp] VLAN and switch and ?

Charles Regan charles.regan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:46:10 EST 2009

Good Morning,

I'll try to explain what I want to do... We are LOCAL NETWORK in this graphic.
The ISP wants to use our fiber link to connect to his wireless customer.
We also want internet access from his Wireless Backhaul1.
ISP also use VLAN on his customer subscriber modules.

How would you configure 2924 Switch and 2960 Switch, so that
everything is transparent from my side and his side ?
I don't want him to call me to add a new VLAN on our switch.

ISP ---Wireless BackHaul1 -- 2924 Switch ---- FIBER ---- 2960 Switch
---- Wireless Backhaul2 ---- Access Point ---- Wireless subscriber
modules

                             LOCAL NETWORK            LOCAL NETWORK