[c-nsp] BVI issues

Leslie Meade lmeade at signal.ca
Wed Mar 4 17:49:57 EST 2009

Thanks guys I have worked it out.

I left this command out...

bridge 100 route ip

Thanks for your help

From: Rich Davies [mailto:rich.davies at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 2:08 PM
To: Leslie Meade
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] (no subject)

Leslie,

A handy command I used to use when troubleshooting BVI's was:

show bridge verbose

This was able to show me the L2 info (MAC) of members of the BVI.
Hopefully you can do a "show arp" and see the MAC addy of 10.1.1.6 and
then also check the "show bridge verbose" to also see the MAC within the
BVI.   Hope this helps.   Your config does look good.

-Rich