[c-nsp] VSS1440 to ASR1002 - MEC issues

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Fri May 1 12:01:18 EDT 2009

ASR1000 doesn't -yet- support the well-known EtherChannel/LACP. If i remember right, RLS5
will have it.

There is a feature called VLAN Mapping to Gigabit EtherChannel (GEC) Member Links, but i
don't think it would help you much, since you have L3 portchannels on both sides.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/lanswitch/configuration/guide/lsw_cfg_gecvlan.html

--
Tassos