[c-nsp] SUP720 IDB Limit

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Fri May 8 15:28:00 EDT 2009

On 2009-05-08 21:18, Stephen Kratzer wrote:

> The ASR is certainly a better choice, but cost is an overriding factor. Does
> anything in particular makes the 7600 a poor choice aside from the existence
> of better alternatives? Thanks.

Define what you're doing currently on the 7200. If you expect to
do MQC-style shaping per user on WS-X6[12357]xx LCs then you're
unfortunately wrong - You'd need SIPs or ES20/40s to do the job.

What else?

--
"Don't expect me to cry for all the     |               Łukasz Bromirski
  reasons you had to die" -- Kurt Cobain |    http://lukasz.bromirski.net