[c-nsp] Sup720 Errors - Revisited

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Sun May 10 08:13:54 EDT 2009

Thanks Ibrahim - I tend to agree (as much as I don't like too).  The strange
thing is that the 6500 where this same error occurred is 100 miles away in a
different data center, but we've only really seen it occur there once...

I was *really* hoping someone had come across these errors and found it to
be in software somewhere but it doesn't look like my luck is going to get
that good ;)

Take care,

Paul