[c-nsp] Sup720 Errors - Revisited

Ibrahim Abo Zaid ibrahim.abozaid at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:12:30 EDT 2009

Hi Paul

I think it is a phsyical problem with this chases , may be due to the
position or electrical conditions causes some sort of biasing for memory
ASIC and leads to this reload loop

you can start check chaises postition , electrical isolation , grounding and
supply and tenperature

and if it didn't work , might be persistent problem with backplane

best regards
--Ibrahim