[c-nsp] BGP Config

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Tue May 19 00:49:03 EDT 2009

I absolutely agree with Charles ... although not on the "provider will give
you the necessary details" part. I've seen some service providers that were
somewhat inadequate in that respect (trying to be diplomatic :).

You might find some of the links/videos on my BGP resource center useful:

http://wiki.nil.com/BGP

The next starting point is Cisco's BGP page:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/tk80/tsd_technology_support_sub-protoc
ol_home.html

Hope this helps!
Ivan