[c-nsp] Tunnel (RSVP LSP) with multiple path (all UP)

FAHAD ALI KHAN fahad.alikhan at gmail.com
Tue May 19 02:37:31 EDT 2009

Dear All

There is a option in Juniper/Cisco Routers to set multiple Paths in the
Tunnel (LSP).
In Juniper router we can set secondary path UP (along with primary) by
configuring *standby* parameter to the secondary path. Primary will be
selected based on weight value.

Is there any option in Cisco that do the same.

Remember, my requirement is not to set two separate tunnel but single
tunnels with two paths & both paths (means LSP) will UP at the same time,
but selection is done on the weight (or path-option #) basis.

Regards

Fahad