[c-nsp] ebgp load balancing using maxiumu-paths TCAM impact onSup720-3BXL?

Kevin Hodle kevin.hodle at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:49:35 EDT 2009

This would be a good solution if both of his sessions terminated on
the same edge router, but in Peter's scenario he has 2 sessions, each
on a different edge router so multi-hop load-balacing wouldn't be
helpful for him. If he had both upstream provider links on the same
edge router, I think he would be better off just doing
LACP/link-aggregation (or ml-ppp for serial links)  with his upstream
and using that for load-sharing since both of his upstream links are
terminating on the same router on his provider's side..

Cheers,
Kevin