[c-nsp] General performance based routing question?

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Fri May 22 05:51:47 EDT 2009

In latest IOS as prepending can be used for influencing incoming traffic.

I believe there are 2 major drawbacks in PfR:

1) traffic-classes/prefixes are limited (5000), so you cannot use it in a ISP environment
(i don't know if using multiple MCs can increase that number)
2) not-basic cli config is quite complex (PfR manager from Fluke seems to solve that one)

--
Tassos