[c-nsp] MPLS

madunix madunix at gmail.com
Sun May 31 05:42:15 EDT 2009

I agree with you all , most ip networks do not manage BW to each
connection, specailly for peak performance it can go infinity to
observe more replication copy sets, i.e. the B will never be synch
with C, at the moment am using 2Mbps for Data replication between B
and C, as finding when sites are located many miles, there can be
unacceptable delays in the completion of an I/O. Increasing the
available BW may not solve this issue ..., since am using FCIP router
between the 2xsites.
so some recommendation for managing bandwidth with FCIP over should be
done, such as

1. create VPN with QoS
2. guarantee the BW using a third party router/WAN optimizer.
3. distance
4. size of Data
5. the RTO and RTP should be defined

just my thoughts about this issue