[c-nsp] Problem with policies on interfaces C3750E IOS12.2(50) SE2

Teslenko Andrey tav at ucomline.net
Wed Nov 4 06:53:13 EST 2009

Hello all,

I recently updated the IOS version on my C3750 to version  IOS12.2(50) SE2.
Now I have next problem -- all policies on my interfaces don't shape a
traffic.
The "mls qos" is enabled and policy-map has next view

policy-map Customer-200Mbps-critical-In
 class class-default
  police 209712000 1000000 exceed-action drop

On interface I override all ingress packets and set "cos" for packets
to "1"

mls qos cos 1
mls qos cos override

This is necessary because traffic must be in certain queue
So I begin to experiment. And I gets next result --
when I remove option  "mls qos cos override" then the policy is working,
but when I am returning this option it doesn't work

Has anyone the same problem?
I can't disable "mls qos cos override" because I want that "qos" scheme
remained working
But I  can't disable policy too.

--
Andrey Teslenko