[c-nsp] FABRIC-3-ERR_HANDLE

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Mon Nov 16 12:01:05 EST 2009

Thank you very much for this detailed troubleshooting procedure.

There was a command that gave me something:

sh control errors fab count

SLOT 6 :
CellDrop (lane0..3)  765    765    765    765

         CRC   CRC   CRC   CRC   CRC        LOS   LOS   LOS   LOS   LOS
Counter XBAR0 XBAR1 XBAR2 XBAR3 XBAR4      XBAR0 XBAR1 XBAR2 XBAR3 XBAR4
Lane0   33601 0     0     0     0          0     0     0     0     0
Lane1   15058 0     0     0     0          0     0     0     0     0
Lane2   4509  0     0     0     0          0     0     0     0     0
Lane3   1619  0     0     0     0          0     0     0     0     0

So this once again points to something wrong with CSC0. I will replace it to see if the problem goes away.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S)
amsoares at netcabo.pt