[c-nsp] QoS Cisco Serie 800 and 1800

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:35:54 EST 2009

Hi Alejandro,

If you're doing this with xDSL, you will have to apply the service-policy to
the PVC for outgoing to make it work. Here's an example of what I use. I
know your class-maps and policy-maps are different, but you should be able
to get the point.

class-map match-any VoIP
 match ip rtp 16384 16383
 match access-group name VoicePorts

policy-map Voice
 class VoIP
  priority percent 75
 class class-default
  fair-queue

interface ATM0.1 point-to-point
 pvc 1/100
  vbr-rt 384 384
  tx-ring-limit 3
  service-policy output Voice

ip access-list extended VoicePorts
 permit udp any host x.x.x.x range 22026 62025
 permit udp any host x.x.x.x range 22026 62025

HTH,
Clue