[c-nsp] In Service Software Upgrade

Aleksandr Gurbo kron at linkey.ru
Fri Oct 9 02:05:50 EDT 2009

Answer from Cisco TAC:

I verified the bug you mentioned, it is fixed in 12.2(33)SRD1, so it should not have caused the failure with upgrade from SRD2 to SRD3. I found another bug that can bring the device to RPR mode during ISSU, bug id is CSCsm98000, this bug is also fixed in 12.2(33)SRD, so it should have caused the failure with upgrade from  SRD2 to SRD3.

--
Alexandr Gurbo