[c-nsp] best practices switches/Router

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 17:16:12 EDT 2009

I'm sure you're right.  I just found the whole conversation odd and the idea of the NSA being helpful humorous, especially when you walk by buildings that don't exist!

Sort of like asking the IRS for tax advice and hoping that you'll get the most cost effective option.;)

You have a good point though and if anyone should be able to pull together security documentation you'd hope the NSA would be a great resource.

Thanks
Scott