[c-nsp] PPPoE multiple sessions issue

D.J. O'Berry doberry at zcorum.com
Fri Oct 23 13:46:53 EDT 2009

The issue started up out of the blue. This network has run fine for
several months with no issues. Its only in the last few months that the
issue started occuring.  We dont use Occam dslams but I'll keep that in
mind. We were using default keepalive settings of 300 seconds but have
shortened that to 180 for testing. We'd like to stay away from 30 second
keepalives if possible, but if we can't get the 180 to work we may try
that.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--
D.J. O'Berry