[c-nsp] PPPoE multiple sessions issue

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Oct 23 23:53:04 EDT 2009

Do both PPPoE sessions have an IP address associated with them?  If you look
at the route table, both from an IP and a Virtual-Access perspective, are
there duplicate or missing entries from any perspective?

We ended up opening a TAC case for a somewhat similar issue centered around
the use of an external DHCP server and faulty "day zero" PPP state
situation.  The bug was resolved in 12.2(33)SB16.

Frank