[c-nsp] FWSM traffic distribution across internal etherchannel

NMaio at guesswho.com NMaio at guesswho.com
Tue Oct 27 21:52:31 EDT 2009

David,
The section named "Customizing the FWSM Internal Interface" in the following page
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/fwsm/fwsm31/configuration/guide/switch_f.html
would be helpful.

As you stated you would need to know the traffic profile to detemine the correct algorithm but why would you say that there aren't any commands to change this?  The command is not run in the fwsm but rather the switch/router.
Nick