[c-nsp] ISR G2 "multicore"?

James Weathersby (jweather) jweather at cisco.com
Wed Oct 28 07:09:43 EDT 2009

We're looking at a lot of options, but trying to avoid having to
re-write the entire OS.  At last count, T train IOS had over 4500
features, and I think we have customers using every one of them on an
access router.  We can't afford to eliminate any of them in a rewrite as
some other platforms have been able to do.