[c-nsp] network rebuild questions

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at arbor.net
Sat Oct 31 14:25:55 EDT 2009

On Nov 1, 2009, at 1:20 AM, Bill Desjardins wrote:

>  I dont see the point that all of sudden I am going to be in despair
> and grief with modestly better hardware and a much improved network
> architecture.

Sounds as if your network hasn't been seriously attacked, either
directly or as a result of collateral damage - yet.

How do you characterize and classify your network traffic, without
NetFlow?  RMON probes and taps, or somesuch?

Sorry, sometimes I mistake your existential crises for technical
insights.

			-- xkcd #625