[c-nsp] Multiple power supply failures. Advise needed

Michael Ulitskiy mulitskiy at acedsl.com
Tue Sep 1 13:52:26 EDT 2009

Well, they claim they have their engineers checked grounding, wiring, UPSes logs.
They also claim they're doing unintrusive power circuit monitoring and so far found no problems.

As for grounding lug I would gladly add it to 6500 chassis if that was the only problem.
Running it to every piece of equipment which count about 50 pieces at the moment wouldn't be fun at all...
Doh...

Michael