[c-nsp] Multiple power supply failures. Advise needed

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 12:12:33 EDT 2009

You're correct, depending on the hardware you're using your supplies could
be sucking fibers right n to their inner workings.  I don't recall if you
mentioned so sorry if this is covering old ground but is it only Cisco gear
you're having issues with or is it random across platforms / hardware types?