[c-nsp] Multiple power supply failures. Advise needed

Randy McAnally rsm at fast-serv.com
Wed Sep 2 12:58:38 EDT 2009

The double sided sticky tape method mentioned should work, assuming there are
still particles in the air.  There is a possibility it came in a short burst
while they were doing work in or near the air plenum.

I would definitely look for particles inside the servers, if you have any you
can take offline temporarily.

--
Randy
www.FastServ.com