[c-nsp] Change VRF RD

Robert Crowe (rocrowe) rocrowe at cisco.com
Tue Sep 8 19:30:35 EDT 2009

The main benefit of having a different RD per VRF per PE is for IBGP multipath in the core. If you don't need or ever foresee using/benefiting from multipath, then you can use the same RD for a given VRF on all PE's.

Thanks,

Solutions Architect
SP Mobility Advanced Services
CCIE R&S

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Office: 919-392-1574  Mobile: 919-323-9972
Pager: 800-365-4578  Fax: 919-287-2664
Email: rocrowe at cisco.com