[c-nsp] Catalyst vs. Nexus

Daniska, Tomas tomas at soitron.com
Fri Sep 11 08:27:12 EDT 2009

> Just to add another layer of IOS entropy..
>
> I forget where I heard it but supposedly the same source code compiled
> by different people results in a different binary because people at
> Cisco maintain their own separate Makefiles with their own set of
> compiler flags. The "Compiled by.." line is more useful than you might
> think.
>
> -ML

Well, in the good ol' days, maybe and possibly was. But these days
everything (including the makefiles) definitely should be part of the
code control process...

I hope so at least ;-)

--

deejay

__________ Informacia od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verzia databazy 4416
(20090911) __________

Tuto spravu preveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.sk