[c-nsp] 12.2(18)SXD to 12.2(33)SRB|C|D

Jason Lixfeld jason at lixfeld.ca
Mon Sep 14 09:16:06 EDT 2009

As I look through the release notes, I thought I'd also ask here to
see if anyone here has experience upgrading between these two versions
on a 7600.  Any major gotchas?  Our box is pretty vanilla:  HA/SSO,
VLANs, BGP4, per-port MTU, trust DSCP, LACP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPv4 only.

We're upgrading because we need hardware support for an ES20-GE3CXL
for future use as an EVC termination point and RSVP based [M|V]PLS.
Minimum requirements for the hardware is SRB, but seeing as how we are
now at SRD do folks have some advice about the usability of some of
the newer SR trains in conjunction with some of the aforementioned
features?

Thanks in advance.