[c-nsp] instabilities with SXI2?

Daniska, Tomas tomas at soitron.com
Wed Sep 16 04:01:37 EDT 2009

To add to the list. The customer is SXI2a modular already.

We had pretty long responses to sh run two days ago. Turned out to be
the SP at 100% indefinitely. No log events that'd suggest a reason, no
excessive amounts of traffic. No idea so far, working with TAC.

--

deejay

__________ Informacia od ESET NOD32 Antivirus, verzia databazy 4423
(20090914) __________

Tuto spravu preveril ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.sk