[c-nsp] "Enhanced" download procedure - Cisco contact info

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Sep 17 17:06:01 EDT 2009

On Sep 17, 2009, at 4:47 PM, Seth Mattinen wrote:

> Jay Hennigan wrote:
>> I have opened a dialog and have gotten what seem to be reasonable
>>
>> Oscar Bauer - bauer at cisco.com
>>
>> However, I just about had a "Joe Wilson moment" when he sent me the
>> following:
>>
>> "While we have seen some customers have challenges with the new
>> Java requirements, once we have been able to assist them getting
>> their
>> configurations setup correctly most of them are happy with the new
>> changes."
>>
>> Please send him a polite note.  There's always hope.
>>

> I would love to see how they react to a CLI-only environment.

Or one where javascript is seen as a security risk.

I will be in SJ next week, I've sent varying degrees of polite and
frustrated notes to several parties.  I am hoping to engage in a
dialogue in-person next week regarding this issue to solve the support
challenge this creates for us.

	- Jared (Opposing the inhuman network)