[c-nsp] "Enhanced" download procedure

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Fri Sep 18 02:00:44 EDT 2009

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009, Stig Johansen wrote:

I've gone this road in the past a few times - feedback forms, Gold partner
escalation, emailing Cisco managers, and other than burning my time -
nothing good comes of it.  Cisco has shed any people that truly understand
how things should work and what is left is more or less the bottom of the
barrel (in the web interface area - not router and switch development).

So other than catharsis:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net/msg22723.html
your attempts to change Cisco are futile.

-Hank