[c-nsp] "Enhanced" download procedure - better workaround, for some :)

Stig Johansen Stig.Johansen at atea.no
Sat Sep 19 19:33:27 EDT 2009

Jared Mauch wrote:
>fileName":"s72033-advipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SXI2a.bin"
>filePath":"/swc/esd/03/crypto/3DES/281569550/contract"
>ftpServerName":"download-sj.cisco.com"

I was working on a greasemonkey-script for emulating the Java-applet, but hit a couple of snags concerning binary output, so I did some more digging after seeing this post and I discovered that all the goodies are right there even when you are just looking at the download-cart without even pressing the "Proceed with download"-button.

I then chose to make a greasemonkey-script to use this info (in a somewhat similar way to what Bruce A. Locke did in his little javascript) and present it on the downloadcart-page itself.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58082

/Stig