[c-nsp] Cisco TAC issues - can someone from Cisco enlighten me on this?

William McCall william.mccall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 18:33:48 EDT 2009

I would advise you to make sure to fill out the eval among other
things. This is a situation where I'd put all 1's. Make sure to put in
the comments too.

Those evals (known as BINGOs internally) are a big deal and may help
you with getting some motion.

Of course, follow up with your AM and see what they can do.

Sent from my mobile device

William McCall, CCIE #25044